January 5, 2012

new year, new plans

We met again.
This time they let me get a little closer...




I'm SO excited to paint them...look at all the patterns on their wings!
I've also been seeing these everywhere:


Unfortunately, hawks are far less trusting.  I'll need to get a zoom if I ever want a close-up...which I absolutely do but will have to wait until the time is right.  Hawks are quickly becoming my favorite winter bird.

via Mundy Hackett Photo
But birds aren't all I wanted to share with you.  In fact, I wanted to mention a few things- goals actually.  So here are a few things I've been thinking long and hard about redesigning this blog to include:

photographs and paintings of local birds and trees
 photographs and paintings of fashion (just wait till you see this one)
pine trees
interactive art lessons
Bible verses
video demos
newsletters
more giveaways
and so much more!

I'm so looking forward to sharing a few things I've been planning for you.
Just a little while longer...
what do you think about these changes?
What kind of things do you want to see on this blog?

I so much appreciate your feedback!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the ducks! I tried to pick one favorite thing from your "redesigning" list and couldn't, so I picked three :). Bible verses, video demos, and interactive lessons. It would be awesome to see you work and read more of what inspires you. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Awesome Sarah! Thanks. I appreciate your feedback as it will help me prioritize that list. ;)

Katherine Ross said...

Oh those ducks. They are quite dapper.

I'm very interested in seeing the photographs/paintings of fashion, for sure! Interactive art lessons would be really interesting, too. I love your posts already, so any additional content would be bonus! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Katherine!