April 18, 2013

a feature and a film





Last night I slept peacefully beneath the sound of a million tiny raindrops. Is there anything more soothing? If rain is truly an indication of May flowers then I think we're set for Spring. Those pretty daffodils were here long before Seth and I moved in and are so resilient! And the magnolia trees are in full bloom with a sea of white confetti littering the ground beneath them. I really feel I must paint them at some point.



Today I'm so excited to share a feature of my artwork on 6th Street Design School! I painted a house portrait for Kirsten and she has very sweetly written up a little blog post about my work. And for something extra special I created this little film because I cannot stop taking video of all the birds and blooms around here. After all, I am one half my mother. ;) Enjoy!

No comments: