May 16, 2013

New film + A pink house



I look for any excuse to make a new video, especially with so many pretty things to film around here. The trees and bushes have nearly lost all of their blooms but are still somehow filling the neighborhood with the scent of lilac and magnolia, crabapple and cherry blossoms. Soon my peonies will be open, and I just can't wait for that. And the bunnies have been crazy lately, chasing each other around my back yard and leap-frogging over one another as one stops to groom. It's just the cutest thing!

But the real reason I made this little film is for a new blogger friend of mine named Emily A. Clark. Today she's featured my house portraits on her blog as well as photos of her gorgeous home. Here's a link!

Custom House Portrait for Emily A. Clark

No comments: