March 7, 2011

The Nestheads...


As I've been drawing these past few weeks, I've been thinking more and more about my nestheads.  These characters are intriguing to me...they seem to have a personality all their own.  The more I read through Scripture, the more ideas I seem to get about who I'd like for them to be, what kind of lives they have, and what environment they're in.  I'd like to think that their environment has an effect on them in one way or another...I'm thinking about how I can show the relationship these girls have with the birds who rest in their nests and the woods and air around them (not in a mystical and spiritual way, but in a natural and living way). 

As you can tell, these are pretty vague, abstract ideas at the moment...I think it'll just take time to develop them, to write their stories.

What do you think of this one?

No comments: