August 31, 2011

Our Barn Wedding
















I've spent the last few days swooning over these pictures.  Now I suppose I should share them with the world...because they are so fantastic!  My photographer was my college roommate Jacki Warren

Our wedding was in Seth's grandparent's old barn and decorated with mostly handmade things (like the coffee filter puff balls hanging in the background). The bouquets were all made by hand with music sheets from my grandma's old collection and crepe paper and vintage mushrooms that I got here. The lights were an after-Christmas bargain. And my dress was handmade by the lovely Monica Freng.

I'll always cherish these memories.

8 comments:

Jamie said...

YAYYYY!!! I WANT TO SEE MORE!

Kari said...

These are the cutest pictures, Michi!! Each one is so original and interesting. I can't wait to see more!

Unknown said...

I know! These took so long to upload that I didn't have time to post any more. But I couldn't wait to share them!

Corrie Wessman said...

Oh my goodness. These are all stunning! Each is a treasure of its own!

erleichda said...

just lovely! congratulations!

Shells said...

They are so beautiful, you both look very happy. Congratulations.

Sam | ashore said...

you paper bouquet is amazing!

Unknown said...

Thanks Sam! I made it from my grandma's old music scraps. She played the piano all her life and left behind such a huge collection...I didn't have the heart to throw them out. So I just repurposed them!