November 23, 2011

Spread the love

His Love 8x11.5" Watercolor on paper
He had been her only shelter, her refuge and protection.
For so long it had been his wings that covered her until her weary feathers became whole again.
Now it was her turn to fly, 
to live,
to stretch her strong wings.
And, without fear, it was his love that finally set her free.
* {Psalm 91} *

(See the painting process here.)



I've been thinking a lot about the strength of God's love this holiday season...
and I'm so thankful for it as I honestly don't know where I'd be in my life without it.
I'm so happy to be here, where I am, now!




And in order to spread the love with you this Thanksgiving,
I'm excited to share these two things:

1. An art show this coming Tuesday Nov. 29th from 6-8pm at Lincoln College in Lincoln, IL.
The show will feature my newest work, including His Love and Red Scarved Rabbit as well as several other brand new watercolor works.  Limited edition prints will also be available for purchase on opening night.

2. FREE SHIPPING coupon in my Etsy shop from now until November 30th!
Use code THANKFUL2011 in the "note to seller" box during checkout to receive free shipping on all domestic and international purchases.  

HOORAY and Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: