December 8, 2011

Sperm Whale painting

I'm just dropping in today to share a few new images...

Sperm Whale 12 x 24 in. Watercolor on paper
 
My new whale painting (which you've seen glimpses of here and there) is finished and hanging
at the Lincoln College gallery.  He's so dashing.  I love his color and tiny eyes.
He makes me want to paint more whales for sure.




And here's just a few examples of some new images in my Etsy shop.
Always updating!

Are you ready for the weekend?
It's right around the corner you know...

and so is Christmas!
How is your Christmas shopping coming along?
This is where I'm headed soon to do some shopping:



I'm really going to have to focus hard core if I'm going to buy anything in this store for anyone other than myself.  It's a problem I have.  With Ikea.  I'm like a crazy person the second I walk in there.

And this time, my list is rather lengthy.

No comments: