December 21, 2011

Tiger Swallowtail

As sad as it may seem, Seth and I haven't done any Christmas decorating this year.
That's not to say I haven't been brimming with ideas on how I could, in the future, bring the Christmas spirit into my home.  But as for now, we are focusing our efforts on replacing windows before the cold really sets in, hanging curtains (real curtains, not sheets), refreshing our light situation with new lamps, and deciding on the perfect pillows for our couch. 

Oh!  And painting of course!

Oh how I am loving this new butterfly painting...the tiger swallowtail.  Isn't it beautiful?  I'm not sure why I haven't painted it before.  It's already been purchased, but I'll be excited to see it in print form when the day comes.  I've still got several layers to go...

No comments: