December 22, 2011

Wrapping up!


The Christmas wrapping has commenced!
I decided this year to use all recycled material for wrapping since...you know...I've got this budget thing...and all this extra yarn from my crocheting days.  We get toys delivered to the store every day with this brown and grey paper used for packing material.  TONS of it.  Instead of stuffing it in our trash bins, I've been folding it up and toting it home in big bags.  I'm hooked.  It looks so cute and is SO free.  Just my style.

Along with gift wrapping, I've been learning so much by listening to this series of broadcasts 
while devouring these delicious muffins.

Hope your Christmas shopping is wrapping up too!
:)

1 comment:

Lucile said...

Hi Michelle,
Thanks a lot for your comment on my blog ! I find your artwork fantastic ! and will keep in touch, happy holidays :)