January 11, 2012

Another peek...



Here's just a few more shots from our just-for-fun New Years photoshoot.
We might not have had the best camera or the cleanest horse, but the outfits Corrie put together were warm and perfect for the cold and windy weather.  I have a lot to show you in regards to the painting/scribbling/drawing mess that seems to be filling up my mind and sketchbook since our outing.  There's just something about our landscape around here that I'm beginning to love...so perfectly and simply even across the horizon and so often overcast and foggy.  I can't always put it into words, but the shades of dark green and grey this winter have been standing out to me everywhere.

I suppose words aren't always necessary if I can show you with pictures and paintings.

Much more to come.

4 comments:

missysue said...

Beautiful shots! Love your work...thank you for an inspiring visit!

..........
love + luck + bliss,
missysue

Unknown said...

Thanks Missysue!

Julie Cottrell said...

Again. Love. The outfits the scenery and the horse. And his red thing. Or hers if it's a girl. Don't any to offend. :)

Unknown said...

definately a male horse Julie! :) I think the red rope looks so good in the pictures too- it was purely incidental...but worked out well!