January 18, 2013

Praire Creek Farm Paintings: Part 1




Remember the Prairie Creek Farm I visited and photographed last Summer?  Well, here's a sneak peak of one of the three paintings I'm doing for the "master gardener" owner.  I'm using dozens of photos from all over the family farm as references and putting all the best aspects of each together in three individual paintings.  Once completed, the paintings will hang side by side in the entryway of the family's big old farm house.  This particular vignette includes an adorable red gardening shed, chocolate lab, chickens, sunflowers, a bird bath, and a goat!  I am falling head over heels in love with this project!  I do hope to work with more gardeners and farmers on custom work in the near future.  Wouldn't that be a dream? 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that would be awesome and this looks wonderful and fun. congratulations

Ronnie said...

Michelle, that is looking so beautiful!!! Wonderful talent you have there. And I hope you get to work with more and more gardeners and farmers in the future.
Ronnie xo