March 1, 2013

12 Birds in 12 Days


Happy first day of March!  It's been snowing here for 3 days straight, and I've been sitting at my desk in front of this big window watching the huge snowflakes and dreaming up new projects.  This month I want to challenge myself to paint more, post more, and sell more!  So I've created a 12 day challenge where each day my main focus will be birds, birds, birds!  I won't stop painting until I've finished one bird painting a day (mounted and ready to hang).

Starting at 8am on March 11th I'll be posting here and on Instagram and Facebook the finished painting and photos of it hanging on the wall.  All the paintings will be different birds and different sizes.  Then, on March 25th after the challenge is complete, all the paintings will be up for grabs (details to follow)!

I'm SO excited for this challenge, and I'd love it if you'd join me!  There really aren't any rules so feel free to bend the challenge to fit your own desire and style.  Use the tag #12BirdChallenge on Instagram to see your work next to mine and the others who have joined the fun.

2 comments:

Katherine Ross said...

I love this... totally planning on participating! What a great way to welcome spring.

Unknown said...

Yay Katherine! I'm SO looking forward to seeing what you create. :)