July 11, 2013

Puppy Party








Summer is here, and I've officially lost my mind. I'm not sure if it's the concussion or all the blooming flowers this week or this gorgeous weather or maybe this adorable puppy my mother-in-law just got, but I'm so distracted these days. I'll be sitting at my desk painting or reading emails when my mind will just wander off into dream land. Don't get me wrong, I'm especially gifted in the "drifty" department, but this summer especially has me thinking.

Isn't little Chumley just the cutest? He's a wire haired miniature doxin with the biggest paws and personality. He loves to be held and cuddled and kissed, completely made over. And he gets it, too, because he's too cute to resist and completely spoiled. ;)

I'm working on a few things right now that have me jumping out of my skin with excitement. I've been cautious not to over-share but have been patiently waiting. Ideas are percolating. Almost there

How is your summer? Any dreamy plans or trips to speak of?

No comments: