January 16, 2014

Sarge sketches






I'm officially in love with Sarge. He's so much fun to play with throughout the day and is my tiny shadow on every trip to the post office, bank, and library. He's really getting quite popular around here. In between naps little Sarge's new hobby is spying on all the local squirrels and birds that clean up our yard and feeders every day. This Spring when we open the windows and the birds really come back in droves I'll have to rig him up a spot by the back window in my studio for an all day viewing extravaganza. Little Sarge won't know what to do with himself!

As you can see I'm trying out ways to incorporate him into a new logo for my business. I've never been too fond of the one I have now, so getting a cute little dog is the perfect excuse to change things up. So far I'm liking the one on the bottom right the best. Which one do you like??

No comments: