August 2, 2011

Thank you, Mr. delivery man.




I couldn't wait to share this with you!
But let me tell you, as happy as I was to see this little ditty the moment I got
home from work, I was immediately apprehensive to open it...


Can you blame me for being nervous?
I have a lot invested in this box.  If there's a mistake or if something 
doesn't look quite right, it's my own fault and my checkbook takes the punch.
(And now that I'm married, it's not just my checkbook!)

So you can imagine my relief and joy when I laid my eyes on these 
beautiful new prints!  Forgive me for being dramatic here, but
I must say, I nearly cried when I saw how wonderfully they turned out
(even if the pictures I took in a rush leave a bit to be desired)...



I cannot wait to get them in the shop!
More details to come (right now I'm just basking in the glory of reproducible art!) 

***

Now, did you notice anything else in that top photo?

Let me introduce you to my new best friend Square.


This tiny device is going to come in verrry handy for me at my (quickly) upcoming art shows!
All I need to do is download the app, set up an account,
and plug it into my phone like so...


...and viola!  I now accept credit card payments directly from my phone!
And here's the best part: IT'S FREE!
Yep, that's right.  Square cost me nothing.
(So check it out!)

As you can see, I have many prints to package up and much more painting to finish this evening!
Adios Monday blues! :)

3 comments:

Shells said...

Wow, you got bubble wrap - I love bubble wrap!! The prints look great. Alle the best, Michelle.

erleichda said...

when i saw the picture with the prints i just said : wow!
your work is so lovely. you got style. wishing you loads of sales dear : )

Unknown said...

Yes, I adore bubble wrap! :) Thanks for the warm wishes Demie! I can't wait to get them packaged and ready to go.