October 5, 2012

Gallery Preview

The Singer Swan
oil & fabric on canvas, 4'x5'  $3000

Loon Song
oil & fabric on canvas, 4'x5'  $3000

Henrietta
oil on canvas, 18x24"  $600

Tag & the 88
oil on canvas, 22x28"  $750

Under Her Watchful Eye
oil on canvas, 18x24"  $600

Sewing a Luna
oil on canvas, 16x20"  $525

Tea Time
oil on canvas, 16x20"  $525
 These new oil paintings (along with all the watercolor work in my Etsy shop) will be featured this month at the David Strawn Art Gallery in Jacksonville, IL.  You are all invited to attend the opening reception tomorrow evening October 6th from 6-8pm with my gallery talk at 6:30pm.  Normal gallery hours (for those unable to attend the opening) are listed here.

Next week I'll feature each piece individually on the blog with detail shots and descriptions.  If available they'll all be listed for sale in the shop at that time, but if you'd like to reserve a specific piece now, please email me at Michelle@TheArtofMichelle.com or Kelly Gross (the gallery director) at strawnartgallery@frontier.com.

Happy Friday to you!  I'm so happy to finally have a day off!  :)

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

You have a wonderful imagination :) Lovely work!

Katherine Ross said...

My goodness you have been busy... these are beautiful. I love the green accents/undertones. I hope your opening went well!

Kim King said...

Love the duck diving into the water in Loon Song. These are great (not that I expected any different).