June 28, 2012

Pet Portrait Winners!

* Custom Pet Portraits now available in 3 sizes in the shop!*

***

I can't tell you how excited I am to announce my pet portrait winners today!  Over the past 3 weeks my email inbox and Facebook page have been plastered with pictures of your completely adorable fuzzy-headed wide-eyed tail-wagging dogs and cats (and a llama and a chicken, but that's beside the point). 

THANK YOU to everyone who took the time to send me images or tag me on Facebook!  I was thrilled with your response and SO MUCH enjoyed the inflow of images I received.  Thanks also for those of you who sent me stories of your pets.  I read every word of every email and am so grateful that you shared!  Your response has made me that much more excited to start this new series of portraits.

After reviewing almost 70 pictures, I'm so happy to announce Katherine Ross as my first winner!  Her cat seriously stole my heart from the first moment I laid eyes on its fuzzy little face.




My second winner is Kelly Bunn with her giant dog Tater Tot.  There were actually 3 dogs like this one entered, so I had to judge based on the how well I could envision the pictures as paintings.  I was looking for quality images that showed most of the body with a close-up detail picture thrown in for good measure.  Kelly's dog definitely caught my attention with all of that creamy fur and those dark eyes.



Thanks so much for entering everyone!  Kelly and Katherine, I will be in touch and will be starting your custom pet portraits very soon.  Congratulations!

No comments: