November 30, 2012

New Prints & Show Announcement

Reia's 3 Sheep Print

3 Sheep Print Set

Zebra Swallowtail Print

3 Butterflies Print Set
It's nearly December and that means more prints and print sets have migrated to my shop all those in search of the perfect Christmas gift.  Is there even such a thing as a perfect Christmas gift?  That's always a struggle for me every year- to find that special something for each person on my list.  It's so easy to find things that match my own taste...but what about parent's taste?  my in-law's?  my sister's?  Is it as challenging for you as it is for me?

Well, December 1 marks my last and final show of the year.  Can you believe it?  It'll be a nice small gathering in a building just blocks from home.  I'm partnering with two other artists- one a stained glass maker and the second, a jeweler- for this one time event this Saturday from 10-4pm.  In case you happen to live nearby, the address is 108 West Springtown Road in Minier, IL.  And in case you don't live nearby, no worries!  My shop will remain open for browsing and buying all weekend.  I do hope you find something special for everyone on your list this Christmas.

No comments: