July 20, 2011

A surprise and a new painting...

Yesterday I received a much anticipated package in the mail.
It took exactly 8 days to get, I'll have you know (not that I was counting).
Now, my faithful fellow bloggers, you are the first to know of my little surprise...


I'm sure you can guess, but I can't reveal the truth of what I'm up to just yet,
except to say that I think you'll be excited...
and you may see a change in my shop very soon.

But hang tight, and I promise you'll be the first to know of my surprise.
In the mean time, I am painting painting painting in my lovely studio!



Do you remember my July challenge?
Here's another new one to add to my growing collection...

The Striped Eggs 6x6 in Watercolor on paper


Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

erleichda said...

love your work Michelle! i am taking a visit to your shop after paycheck ; )

pcg said...

Loving your new studio. Can't wait until you reveal the surprise.

lauren gray | the haunted hollow tree said...

Ohhh, love the studio shot! I love to peek inside artists' workspace. And that portrait (in the dark frame) against the back wall is simply gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Thanks Lauren! I know you love those portrait paintings...I finished this one in college of my little sister (who bore the burden of being my model oh so many times).